Bedrooms: 6 BR
Baths: 5 full BA 1 half BA
Approx. Lot Size: 163.67 Acres
10,000 Sq. Ft.
Year Built: 1975
Property Type: Single Family Home
Architecture: Single Family
Location: Ocala, FL
The focal point of the farm is a 10,000 square foot main residence designed by Edward d'Avi. The home has six bedrooms, five full and two half baths, a massive fireplace, two theatre rooms, sauna, teak hot tub, library, Florida room, marble floors and granite countertops. Sculpted bronze entry doors lead to a dramatic foyer and living room with wet bar and cathedral ceilings, all masterfully crafted. An intimate dining room overlooks a Lord and Burnham atrium.
Outside, around the refreshing huge free-form pool, are a bath house, brick patio, wet bar and grill. The newly landscaped grounds are dotted with majestic 100 year old oaks. Cardinal Training Center includes 8 solidly built brick constructed barns, housing over 100 stalls. An indoor riding arena, 2 apartments, 3 guest homes, Triplex apartment, breeding shed and an equipment building. A regulation sized 5/8 mile irrigated training track complete with starting gate and viewing stand that dominates this beautiful acreage.
This private, serene setting is only minutes away from airports, shopping, restaurants, the University of Florida, medical Facilities and cultural and recreational amenities.
This farm generates $250,000 plus business income per year. Property can be divided. Offered well below appraised value.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Electric Heat
- Roof: Wooden Shake Roof
- Stories: Single Story
- Garage: Three Car Garage, Garage(s)
- Pool: Swimming pool
- Spa: Spa
- Alarm System: Security Features
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s)
- Floors: Brick Floors, Wall to Wall Carpeting, Hardwood Floors
- Interior Construction: Formal Dining Room, Security Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room, Formal Living Room, Game Room
- Taxes: 1194222
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Water Supply From Well(s)